SAUDI ARABIA REGULATIONS
TrendUSA Online is a US company serving Saudi Arabian customers since 2017! Please see below information about Saudi Arabia
VALUE ADDED TAX
Shipments imported into Saudi Arabia will have a 5% VAT (Value Added Tax) amount added, as per Government legislation. For further information, please visit: https://www.vat.gov.sa/en.
- Monthly Volume: Only 1 order allowed per month per Customer ID/Passport with maximum weight of 14.5kg.
- Food/Supplements: Max 5 different products with maximum 3 of same product.
- Non-Food/Non-Supplements/Cosmetics: Maximum 20 pieces per order.
- Shipments will be delivered using DHL Express DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid) service. All duties, taxes, and import fees are collected upon delivery.
- For shipping related inquiries regarding DHL Express shipments, please contact the DHL Express Customer Service at 800 345 0000.
- We respect the rules and regulations of all governments and constantly review prohibited and restricted products. Please be aware, the following substances are not allowed to be imported into Saudi Arabia: any products containing alcohol, any products containing pork, nutmeg, and poppy seeds.
- For further information regarding Saudi Customs, please visit: https://www.customs.gov.sa/sites/sc/en/aboutsc
Click here to get connected with TrendUSA Online’s customer service.